Job Summary: BIM MANAGER
The BIM Manager are project based, providing supports to the BIM Execution Team on the compliance of all project stakeholders to project BIM requirements. Writes reports on BIM compliance and progress on projects. Checking of 3D drawings from designers for mutual consistency and suitability for generating 3D models. Supervision of BiM/GIS work management plans and scope of work. Model checking in terms of QA/QC.
- Expert in BIM review and authoring software software such as Navisworks, Solibri, , ArciCAD,
- Familiarity with global BIM standards and LOD detailing requirements
- Experienced user of cloud-based collaboration platforms, such as Think Project or BIM 360 suite or Assetwise.
- Thorough understanding and experience in delivering and managing teams to deliver project data to industry standards (i.e. – IFC or REVIT)
The BIM manager is the main point of reference for the interface between the general contractor and the design sub-contractors for all BIM related issues.
- Minimum 5 years BIM Project Management Experience
- Minimum 3 years hands-on BIM experience
- 1-3 years’ experience in a client-facing role
- Minimum 10 years Auto CAD/ Open Roads or CAD Civils industry experience
- Polish Language ability required.
What We Offer
We are offering the experience of working in a cutting-edge environment which involves high level analysis, top expertise from international partners. This is a demanding environment but those passing through this experience will learn at a rate that will make them a target for head-hunters throughout their careers.