Generate 4D Visualisation – For marketing purposes; or for event clarification.
Plan live projects using 4D: To link the progress to understandable presentation, helping with end user acceptance.
Earned value based on programme links. To show the budget deviation in real time, and to make rectification easier.
Generate “as planned” comparisons with “ as built” performance. To show what went wrong and where and when.
5D INFORMATION MODELLING
Modelling of Progress; using drawings; drone flights; plant data; on site sensors;
Modelling of Cost; Based on estimates down to the simple resource elements.
Budgets based on the Accounting codes of Client company, linked through to the design assumptions
Cost Deviation Reports ( compared to budget). When the data allows this, down to the same level of detail as the company accounts
Linking Events to Costs – for claims and dispute purposes, by working with detailed base estimates as the start point.
BIM 4D - PLANNING SERVICES
We offer BIM 4 D – BIM Models Phasing i.e. 3D Models plus the Element of TIME. We are willing to:
- Generate 4D Visualisation and Presentation Material
- Plan live projects using 4D Planning which means the ability to visualise the drawings over time.
- Create projections for cost related to construction elements, by linking estimates to the planning
- Create projections for revenue and earned value based on programme links
- Generate “as planned” comparisons with “ as built” performance based on the site records.
WHY 5D? – BUILDING INFORMATION MODEL WITH COMPONENT INFORMATION
- We assist in building up the model based on the 3D data to get process data which relates to:
This level is only offered to companies already generating estimates in a way which is consistent with our BIM Execution Plan (BEP). This is work executed at the component level, and involves discipline in the production of the Level of Information (LOI) within the design process.
Typically, we are obliged to get involved in the formats and conventions for interoperable file sharing from early in the design phase to make this operate successfully.
i.e. You can see it – and know how it works and you can see when it will be done. In addition, with 5D BIM the change risk is easier to control; and the whole life facility management data is being built up from the start.